As with all my jewelry designs, I love incorporating the secret Stone Symbol. True to its name, the Blue Zircon Unity Ring is symbolic of God’s eternal love that unifies us all. This elegant ring showcases a radiant 1-carat Blue Zircon gemstone. Around the rings’ circumference are 55 diamonds in a pave setting. The reimagined ring shank gracefully links the “God” Letters together, forming the foundation for my signature Stone Symbol shape.
Zircon is a natural gemstone and not to be confused with the cheap synthetic stone known as cubic zirconia. Found in Cambodia, Burma, and Sri Lanka, the Blue Zircon is usually a beautiful sky blue and is known for its brilliance and flashes of color.
Historically significant, this secret symbol of unity is created by layering the five “God” symbols one on top of the other.
These are the five Greek “God” letters:
IOTA First letter in the Greek word Iesous meaning Jesus
CHI First letter in the Greek word Christos meaning Anointed
THETA First letter in the Greek word Theou meaning God
UPSILON First letter in the Greek word Hulos -meaning Son
SIGMA First letter in the Greek word Sorer meaning Savior
- Specifically designed to allow your skin tone to radiate through reflecting your uniqueness
- Each piece of Stone Symbol Jewelry is handcrafted and proudly made in the USA
- 1k Blue Zircon, Round Brilliant, Polish and Symmetry are excellent
- 55 Perfect Diamonds (1mm ea) in Pave Setting
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Size: .91″ in diameter (23mm)
- Sizes: 7
There are no reviews yet.