The Essential Unearthed Ring with Blue Zircon Gemstone is a petite version of the Antiquity Ring. Forged with ancient Christian traditions of unity and compassion, this elegant ring showcases the Unearthed Symbol with a luminous Blue Zircon gemstone in the center. My Essential Unearthed Ring’s distressed shank is designed to look and feel as though it just unearthed from the ruins of the ancient Ephesus ruins.
Zircon is a natural gemstone and should not be confused with the cheap synthetic stone known as cubic zirconia. Found in Australia, Cambodia, Burma, and Sri Lanka, the Blue Zircon is typically a beautiful sky (light) blue and is known for its brilliance and flashes of color.
Historically significant, this secret symbol of unity is created by layering the five “God” symbols on top of the other.
These are the five Greek “God” letters:
IOTA First letter in the Greek word Iesous meaning Jesus
CHI First letter in the Greek word Christos meaning Anointed
THETA First letter in the Greek word Theou meaning God
UPSILON First letter in the Greek word Hulos -meaning Son
SIGMA First letter in the Greek word Sorer meaning Savior
- Specifically designed to allow your skin tone to radiate through reflecting your uniqueness
- Each piece of Stone Symbol Jewelry is handcrafted and proudly made in the USA
- 3mm Blue Zircon from Australia, Round Brilliant
- Available in 18k and 14k Yellow, White and Rose Gold, Sterling Silver
- Size: .51″ in diameter (13mm)
- Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10
There are no reviews yet.