The Agape Belt Buckle for both men or women is the Unearthed Stone Symbol in an oblong shape. It is the complement piece to the Agape Cuff. Named Agape, meaning love in Greek, this cuff symbolizes God’s love for humanity. I hope you radiate and reflect this undying love when wearing this faith-inspired piece of jewelry.
Historically significant, this secret symbol of unity is created by layering the five “God” symbols one on top of the other.
These are the five Greek “God” letters:
IOTA First letter in the Greek word Iesous meaning Jesus
CHI First letter in the Greek word Christos meaning Anointed
THETA First letter in the Greek word Theou meaning God
UPSILON First letter in the Greek word Hulos -meaning Son
SIGMA First letter in the Greek word Sorer meaning Savior
- Each piece of Stone Symbol Jewelry is handcrafted and proudly made in the USA
- Available in Sterling Silver, Bronze, and Sterling Silver Antiqued
- Size: 2″ in Height (50mm), 3″ in Width (77mm)
- Belt Buckle only, No belt included
- Fits belt up to 1.5″ wide (38mm)
There are no reviews yet.