The Small Edge Pendant with 18″ Chain features the iconic African Elephant and Rhino, both of which are facing extinction from poaching. I strategically placed the Stone Symbol over the body of the elephant and rhino, symbolizing their protection.
The Stone Symbol from Ephesus was a powerful protector, an emissary of goodwill, and a call to charity. Since childhood, animals have held a special place in my heart and my life. This passion has since become my mission to ensure the well being and security of all animals. I believe, as humans, we must speak up and speak out, giving voice to those who cannot fend for themselves. I have pledged to never be silent in the face of abuse and exploitation of animals. As a result, 25% of all EDGE Jewelry sales will be donated to the Eco Defence Group or EDGE. Click Here to learn more about Stone Symbols’ partnership with EDGE.
Historically significant, this secret symbol of unity is created by layering the five “God” symbols one on top of the other.
These are the five Greek “God” letters:
IOTA First letter in the Greek word Iesous meaning Jesus
CHI First letter in the Greek word Christos meaning Anointed
THETA First letter in the Greek word Theou meaning God
UPSILON First letter in the Greek word Hulos -meaning Son
SIGMA First letter in the Greek word Sorer meaning Savior
- Specifically designed to allow your skin tone to radiate through reflecting your uniqueness
- Each piece of Stone Symbol Jewelry is handcrafted and proudly made in the USA
- Chains and clasps made in Italy
- Available in 18K and 14K Yellow, Rose, or White Gold as well as Sterling Silver, and 18K Yellow or Rose Gold Plated
- Size: Pendant 1.4″ in width (35mm), .79″ in height (20mm), Rope Chain 18″ in Length (459mm)
There are no reviews yet.