Hoop earrings are one of the oldest jewelry styles. These first designs were simple but had deep spiritual meaning for the wearer. My Unearthed Symbol Hoop Earrings with Blue Zircon is no exception. These striking earrings are 1.57″ in diameter and showcase a dainty Blue Zircon stone set in the center of the Unearthed Stone Symbol. The Unearthed Symbol is the cornerstone of my jewelry line. It represents unity, wholeness, and spiritual awakening.
Zircon is a natural gemstone and should not be confused with the cheap synthetic stone known as cubic zirconia. Found in Australia, Cambodia, Burma, and Sri Lanka, the Blue Zircon is typically a beautiful sky (light) blue and is known for its brilliance and flashes of color.
Historically significant, this secret symbol of unity is created by layering the five “God” symbols on top of the other.
These are the five Greek “God” letters:
IOTA First letter in the Greek word Iesous meaning Jesus
CHI First letter in the Greek word Christos meaning Anointed
THETA First letter in the Greek word Theou meaning God
UPSILON First letter in the Greek word Hulos -meaning Son
SIGMA First letter in the Greek word Sorer meaning Savior
- Specifically designed to allow your skin tone to radiate through reflecting your uniqueness
- Each piece of Stone Symbol Jewelry is handcrafted and proudly made in the US
- 3mm Blue Zircon from Australia, Round Brilliant
- Available in 18K and 14K Yellow, Rose, or White Gold, Sterling Silver, and 18K Yellow or Rose Gold Plated
- Size: Hoop 1.57″ in diameter (40mm), Center Stone Symbol .47″ in diameter (12mm)
There are no reviews yet.