The gorgeous Trinity Lariat Necklace looks stunning, caressing the neckline, and lays beautifully on one’s decollete. The center Stone Symbol rests perfectly between the collar bone.
The wealth of ancient Ephesus afforded the women of the city many outlets to display their jewels. Besides the Temple of Artemis and the Library of Celsus, the Amphitheater was capable of holding up to an impressive 25,000 spectators.
I wanted to design jewelry that I could easily imagine the Ephesian women wearing when dressed in their finest. My goal was to embody the atmosphere and excitement of that time when Christianity was in its genesis. During this time, the Stone Symbol was similar to a secret handshake. I’m sure the Christian men and women of Ephesus would have loved wearing this secret symbol so they could identify and connect with others of the same beliefs more freely. The Trinity necklace is truly exquisite and is the definition of meaningful adornment.
Historically significant, this secret symbol of unity is created by layering the five “God” symbols one on top of the other.
These are the five Greek “God” letters:
IOTA First letter in the Greek word Iesous meaning Jesus
CHI First letter in the Greek word Christos meaning Anointed
THETA First letter in the Greek word Theou meaning God
UPSILON First letter in the Greek word Hulos -meaning Son
SIGMA First letter in the Greek word Sorer meaning Savior
- Specifically designed to allow your skin tone to radiate through reflecting your uniqueness
- Each piece of Stone Symbol Jewelry is handcrafted and proudly made in the USA
- Chains and fasteners are made in Italy
- Available in 18K and 14K Yellow, Rose, or White Gold, Sterling Silver, and 18K Yellow or Rose Gold Plated
- Size: 5.5″ drop length (140mm) from Center Unearthed Stone Symbol 1.02″ Diameter (26mm), Ten Greek God letters .52″ in diameter (13mm ea), and Five Greek God letters .52″ in diameter (13mm ea)
There are no reviews yet.