Theotokos translates literally to “God-bearer” in Ancient Greek. This title Theotokos was given to Mary, the mother of Jesus. This bracelet is a homage to the Virgin Mary, who supposedly spent the last years of her life in Ephesus. Mary arrived at Ephesus together with St. John and lived there until her Assumption. Her home still stands to this day and can be visited by all.
The Theotokos Bracelet features the five Greek “God” letters and a single secret Unearthed Stone Symbol, which hang from a 7″ chain imported from Italy. Designed to be worn as a charm bracelet, it’s delicate design bears a powerful message.
Historically significant, this secret symbol of unity is created by layering the five “God” symbols one on top of the other.
These are the five Greek “God” letters:
IOTA First letter in the Greek word Iesous meaning Jesus
CHI First letter in the Greek word Christos meaning Anointed
THETA First letter in the Greek word Theou meaning God
UPSILON First letter in the Greek word Hulos -meaning Son
SIGMA First letter in the Greek word Sorer meaning Savior
- Specifically designed to allow your skin tone to radiate through reflecting your uniqueness
- Each piece of Stone Symbol Jewelry is handcrafted and proudly made in the USA
- Available in 18K and 14k Yellow, Rose, or White gold, Sterling Silver, and 18K Yellow or Rose Gold Plated
- Chains and clasps are made in Italy
- Size: 7″ in Length (177mm) Five Greek Letters In 15MM (.59 inches), and single Unearthed Symbol 20 MM (.78 inches)